Follow Me

Follow

Janet Jackson Pregnant


Baby joy: Janet Jackson is said to be pregnant with her first child. She turns 50 on May 16

For the past month and a bit it has just been baby news after baby news. Well we have another special lady joining the mum to be club. Miss Janet Jackson.

A source shared the news to Entertainment Tonight, but the pop singer is yet to publicly confirm it. 
The singer and actress who will turn 50 on May 16 (May babies are the best) postponed her Unbreakable tour last month to start a family with husband Wissam Al Mana. 

I was going to see her in March but the concert got postponed but nobody knew why, well I guess we now know. She's pregnant!




However, when she postponed some of her concerts she did release a statement and said -
"I thought it was important that you be the first to know. My husband and I are planning our family, so I'm going to have to delay the tour," she told fans in a video released on Twitter. "Please, if you can try and understand that it's important that I do this now. I have to rest up, doctor's orders. But I have not forgotten about you. I will continue the tour as soon as I possibly can."
Third time lucky: Jackson secretly married Qatari billionaire Al Mana in 2012, but didn't confirm they'd wed until early 2013. It is her third marriage

 Although I'm still upset about not seeing her in concert any more, I'm very happy for Janet Jackson and wish her the best.




She's dropped a video for her new single "Dammn Baby."

Late Wednesday, Jackson tweeted her music video and said, 
"It's all about Love... #DammnBaby."




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig