Follow Me

Follow

John Boyega in Pacific Rim 2


Casting: John Boyega has landed a leading role in the second installment of the Pacific Rim franchise according to Deadline; here he is seen in March

He shot to international fame as Finn in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Now John Boyega has landed a leading role in the second installment of the Pacific Rim franchise according to Deadline. 

The Star Wars actor, has been cast as the son of Idris Elba, who played the role of Stacker Pentecost in the 2013 film. *SPOILER ALERT* Idris Elba died in the first one.



He told followers on social media that he is 'excited' to be taking the role, and will also be co-producing. 

"I'll be taking on the Pacific Rim franchise! I'm excited to be working with Legendary pictures and Steven S.Deknight. My company UpperRoom Productions founded by myself & @MrFemiOguns, will co-produce #PacificRim2 alongside @Legendary"
He continued: "For me, this collaboration couldn't be a better way to get UpperRoom started. It brings an invigorating feeling to know that I get to participate in the telling of a remarkable story from more than one angle. Big love to all X"

Sequel: The British actor, 24, has been cast as the son of Idris Elba (pictured), who played the role of Stacker Pentecost in the 2013 film


I will say Pacific Rim did have me on the edge of my seat so I can't wait to see Pacific Rim 2.



What do you guys think?

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig