Follow Me

Follow

Remy Ma Miscarriages





On Monday Rapper and LHHP Remy Ma learnt in the New York episode that she was finally pregnant.

In the episode Remy found out she was pregnant, however, she found out she was having an ectopic pregnancy and the fetus needed to be removed, but that wasn't it. Remy also found out that she couldn't have any more natural pregnancies.


"I promised my husband that I would give him the child that he's been asking me for since almost the day he met me and I can't do that any more."

She also said:
“I never for one second thought that it would end like this,” she said in the video, still connected to machines and resting in her hospital bed. “With me in the hospital. With stitches in my stomach and no baby.”

Taking day by day, the couple are determined to still become parents one day. Remy wrote that once they find the right in vitro doctor, she wants Dr. Razmzan "to deliver my babies."





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig