Follow Me

Follow

Shad Moss and Erica Engaged


Shad Moss and Erica Mena are engaged. Well if you watch 106&Park or Love&Hip Hop New York, then you will definitely know that something was going on between these two. I know I did.

When people were asking Shad how he proposed he said "Um, y’all gotta wait for that. I’m not gonna let that one out of the bag, y’all gotta wait for that. I know it’s what our fans want to know but they’ll get that in due time. I know a lot of people doubting and hating. Got their timers up. This ain’t your regular, typical thing that’s going on. This real. This gon be around for a long time."

So instead they asked Erica and she said "It was at home, and it was just us. Real intimate, by the pool. yeah, it was just us. He did all the talking. He’s really an amazing man. There’s so much depth to him. I couldn’t stop crying. When it happened, I didn’t even see the ring and I was blown away. So when I saw the ring, it was another ten minutes of non-stop crying."

I'm not going to lie, I actually like these to together, so I wish them luck and hope to see a bit more soon.

Erica Mena engagment ring
The Ring (Erica)



Here's a video link of Keshia Chante interviewing Shad Moss about hearing the news:







SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig