Follow Me

Follow

Frozen 2 in the works?

Idina-Menzel-frozen-interview-slice



Idina Menzel talks about how she used to be ashamed of her singing voice because when she was growing up she didn't want to seem different and she also spent her teenage years hiding her skills from her firends. I believe that is quite similar to what her character Elsa who is forced to keep her freezing powers hidden.


Idina said "I didn't want to stand out. I didn't want other girls to be envious of me - or not like me," Menzel said in a recent interview in The Telegraph's Stella Magazine. "So, yes, I would hide that.!"
As well as her outstanding vocals, Idina Menzel also felt forced to mask her strong personality when she broke into acting.

"I was afraid of being too big and too loud," she said. "So I went inward. But I've come back round in my 40s to not being ashamed of being bawdy and a maybe a little bit rough around the edges."

On the other hand, Idina Menzel also hinted that there could be a Frozen 2 in the works. Exciting. To all the Frozen fans out there would you like a Frizen 2? Well here's a clip with Idina Menzel herself on hinting that the rumour might be true.











SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig