Follow Me

Follow

Tiny's Permanent Eye colour change




The singer-songwriter Tameka Cottle-Harris who is also known as Tiny, who is also known as T.I's wife has recently decided to permanently changed her brown eyes to an icy-grey colour during her trip to Tunisia.with her best friend. 

In an interview with GMA, the former brown eyed girl said she wanted to do this because she wanted to try something different and that it's her body so she can do whatever she likes with it. On a plus note she loves it and so does her husband T.I.

On the procedure: 

They are ice-grey. That's the colour I purchased. They go into the eye and they make a little slit. They take the implants -- and it's folded up -- and they open it, and spread it over the eye. They told me that the procedure would be quick. Like, five to ten minutes an eye. They woke me up and it's very blurry and it kind of, comes, fades in. I looked in the mirror and was like "They're amazing!" "I love them"

    So what do you think of Tiny's new look? 



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig