Follow Me

Follow

Halle Berry Launches Lingerie Line


Halle Berry the motivated actress is adding another mission to her game plan by launching a French lingerie brand Scandale Paris in the United States. But it doesn't stop there Halle Berry has also become co-owner of the 80-year-old Parisian label.


She recently said in an interview;
"I'm married to a French man [Olivier Martinez], so I spend a lot of my down time in Paris just walking around," she told People. "I came across this brand in a very small display in one of my favorite stores and I just thought, 'Wow, we don't have anything quite like this in America.'"

Plus her husband was very supportive about her new venture.

"He was like, 'Go for it! If anybody knows it, you do!'" Berry said. "He knows how much I care about my undergarments and how much energy and effort I put into what's underneath my clothes. He just said, 'I can't think of anybody better to do this, anyone who cares about this more than probably you.' He was supportive."

It has been announced that Scandale Paris will sell in the Target stores nationwide at the beginning Oct. 27 with bras retailing for $16 and $18 and underwear priced at $7.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig