Follow Me

Follow

Chris Brown's New Look


Chris Brown's new look. See now I love Chris Brown, I mean he's my babe and I just love him and everybody that knows me knows that. Anyway I don't like reporting things about people I love but this has been buzzing everywhere so I care to share. 

Chris Brown has been trying to get rid of this 'bad boy' image that has recently been labelled on him by doing the following below;

  • Sobering up
  • Squashing his beef with Drake
  • And his new hairstyle
Now I love you and all Chris and I always support you and back you up. However, I'm afraid I'm just not liking this new hairstyle...What do you guys think of it? Yes or nah?

But it's your way of changing so I'll applaud you on that. Anything that makes him look good and sober till his next court date in September then I'm fine.
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with u 100 % cuz, this hairstyle isn't working 4 me - Kanwulia

Anonymous said...

Looool this hair cut needs to go

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig