Follow Me

Follow

Latest Gossip!

The Kardashian make a new visit

Kim and Kourtney Kardashian have taken everyone by surprise by their latest visit...a church. On July 6 Kim Kardashian got in contact with her spiritual side. Kourtney attended a church service at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City to support her friend, Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr. Wilkerson oversaw Kim and Kanye West's wedding back in May, so she certainly has a special relationship with the Reverend. After the service, Kim uploaded a photo with Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr and Kourtney along with the caption, "The family that prays together stays together. Such a great service tonight." Wilkerson also shared the pic and wrote, "Had the whole gang in church tonite. Jesus is alive and he is moving. The best is yet to come." What do you think about this visit?


Jay Z Drama


Recently there has been trouble with the Carter family, especially with Jay Z. First the whole elevator incident with Solange Knowles, then rumours about him having an affair with the fashion designer Rachel Roy. Now there are rumours going round about him and the singer Mya having an affair and also supporting her financially. However, Mya states it's simply not true.
On Thursday 3rd July Mya posted on instagram a long response to all of these rumours and saying she's a homewrecker. 
She wrote, “Never did, never was, never will. Illegitimate, thirsty sources with no facts and that’s the ‘media’ for you- especially today.”
“I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own ma nagement company, rely on God only and respect myself and marriage way too much for nonsense.”
“False rumors are crafted for ratings and numbers And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they’ll do it to anyone. God Bless.”





Ciara's next move!

After giving birth to her baby boy Future Zahir Wilburn. Ciara can now focus on her move which will be walking down the aisle to meet her soon to be husband Future. Ciara recently posed in a range of bridal gowns for the August/September 2014 issue of 'Brides' magazine, the "1,2 step" singer talked about her wedding plans and what she looks forward to the most in her marriage to the rapper Future.
Here are a some things Ciara talks about in her relationship and her upcoming wedding:
On meeting her fiancé:
“Our label put us together. I went into the studio strictly to work, but he was very calm and sweet, a gentleman.… Ugh, I can’t believe I’m crying! I knew right away that he was different. Now he’s my best friend in the world, my partner.”
On the proposal:
“We were in New York for my birthday, and he had a show that night. As soon as I woke up the next morning, it went down. It was so thoughtful—the best birthday ever. I had no idea it was coming.”
On her wedding plans:
“Indoors and black tie. For the palette, I’m not into loud colors. I like black and white, classic and clean.”
Celeb performers to expect at the big day:                “A few of our friends will sing, and we’ll have a great DJ—good old soul mixed with new stuff. You want people to say, ‘This is my jam!’”
On her bridal party:
“There will be five or six and two matrons of honor [including La La Anthony]. They’ll all wear the same color, but in different styles to suit their personalities. I want my ladies to look amazing!”
On what she looks forward to most in marriage:                                                                  “Raising a baby together, traveling around the world, and creating new moments. I love that I won’t think twice about what I’m doing in life, because I know I’m doing it all for the person I love most. And I know he’s doing the same in return.”

Forbes' top 3 most powerful celebrities

Forbes has just released their annual Celebrity 100 List, ranking famous folks according to money and fame.
Not surprisingly, at first place is Beyonce Knowles, having brought in $115 million between June 1, 2013 and June 1, 2014 from her album, fragrances and endorsement deals.
In second place is LeBron James, with a $72 million income plus plenty of prestige from his Miami Heat success and namesake products.

Then in third place is Dr. Dre is sitting pretty, as his Beats empire was acquired by Apple for $3 billion and he’s now on the payroll at Cupertino.

As a result of these celebrities being the top 3 most powerful celebrities this year, they have topped off celebrities such as Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres, Jay Z, Floyd Mayweather, Rihanna, Katy Perry and Robert Downey Jr.




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee I love your "latest gossips" ! Need it for people like up who need an update in life XD Good luck! You go girl! ;)

Unknown said...

Nice work Golibe!!! Keep it going.....

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig