Follow Me

Follow

Wendy's Success

Wendy's Success

300HotTopics6180Queen of Media Wendy Williams has announced that she will be joining Debra Martin Chase as executive producer on the Aaliyah biopic movie. Congratulations on that Wendy! Plus the production starts next month.

Now I know for sure this biopic movie is going to include the things about Aaliyah's personal life like, what happened between her and R.Kelly, her parents and family and how the music industry was for her. But I would also like to see Aaliyah and Missy Elliot's friendship etc 

They have also selected someone to play Aaliyah she's called Alexandra Shipp, she has acted in a few things but I recognise her for playing KT in House of Anubis on Nickelodeon. Now House of Anubis was a great show and for the people who watched it you know for sure it was a great show. 

What do you think of the new Aaliyah?


Alexandra Shipp

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow holy cow I loooooooooved house of Anubis absolute fav show and KT was my fav character amber was a close sec tho I'm sooooooooo ecstatic and soooooooo happy 4 Alexandra she'll rock the part I just know it and I'll watch it to get every minute of her awesomeness btw big fan of "baby girl" Aaliyah inspires me to dance and sing so sad she had to go she .... would have done amazing things I feel like this biopic is the best way to express that love u Aaliyah ���������� - Kanwulia

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig