Follow Me

Follow

New Couple Alert!



Yes new couple alert!

Yes indeed it is Jessie J and Luke James, aww! What do you think about this? 


She recently revealed she was no longer a bisexual, admitting her her earlier experiences with women as 'a phase'. Now Jessie J has confirmed that she is dating the R&B singer Luke James after taking to her social media sites to reveal her ‘first official’ Man Crush Monday. She posed beside Luke, and captioned the image: 
‘My first ever official #mcm. My man. My crush. My Monday morning. So it's only right.’

All I know is they're both talented singers and songwriters, both have great personalities and they're both good looking so yes I like this new couple, do you?



SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig