Follow Me

Follow

106&Park Ending!

072914-shows-106-park-keshia-chante-shad-moss
Keshia Chante and Shad Moss
Yes I am afraid people it is true that 106&Park are ending after running for 14 years. The on air show will be showing its final episode in December, however, it will still be showing but only on digital. 

I am honestly going to miss watching this and seeing what both Keshia Chante and Shad Moss are going to wear and also what music is popular. 

Starting with AJ and Free as the presenters, to Julissa and Big Tigger, then to Terrence J and Rocsi and then Shad Moss (Bow Wow) and Keshia Chante. But I have to say I mostly liked Terrence J and Rocsi because well they were my favourite and Terrence used to be my man crush. (he still is)

Are you going to miss 106&Park? What were your favourite memories on the show?



AJ and Free



Julissa and Big Tigger
Terrance J and Rocsi














SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig