Follow Me

Follow

Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran expecting?






Guess what guys I'm pregnant yes I'm finally having my boyfriend Chris Brown's baby! Yes! Okay yeah no it's not true but moving on. It has been rumoured that model and girlfriend to Chris Brown is pregnant. WAIT!! 

Karruche is NOT carrying Chris’ baby, even though a new Instagram picture was suggesting the couple were expecting. That said, she thinks starting a family with Chris would be a ‘dream’ come true. So everyone is still a bit puzzled if the news is true or not?




chris-brown-karrueche-tran-having-baby


In my opinion I would love them to have a family and get married because they are such a beautiful and cute couple and they both have GREAT genes, just saying!

What would you think their baby would look like?...well if they have one


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig