Follow Me

Follow

Jennifer Lopez Talks Low Self-Esteem


Recently the singer Jennifer Lopez had an interview with Maria Shriver on the Today Show on Monday. Everyone knows that Jennifer has been married three times and has gone from one high profile relationship to the next. Now that she's single she admits that she is 'scared'."I get scared to be alone." 


Jennifer is now promoting her new book 'True Love' and even carried on and mentioned that she realised after her divorce from her third husband Marc Anthony that she has been searching for love in the wrong place.

'The true love, I realised, was the love that I was missing inside of myself, for myself,' she said.

In addition she even mentioned information about her self-esteem and how she looks and reflects her past relationships

"I don’t even know, you just don’t realize certain things. I never really understood what loving yourself was. People are like “you have to love yourself” and I’m like “I think I do.” But that’s one of the things I learned by having gotten divorced and having kind of hitting that rock bottom. Having to take a good look at myself, it’s like what are you doing wrong? This is not just about other people this is about you. You have to take responsibility for your life."

Here's a little snippet of the interview:





SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig