Follow Me

Follow

WIRELESS 2016 IS HERE



WIRELESS 2016 LINE UP IS HERE!

Wireless Festival 2016 is getting closer and closer. The event starts 8th July at 11:30am and finishes 10th July. As other festivals such as Reading and V fest have had their time to shine, sell their tickets and become sold out, it looks like Wireless' turn will soon happen.

The tickets are on sale on Friday at 9am sharp. So be there and be ready.


What date is drawing you in?

For me I think I might have to go on Saturday. Although it hurts yes I might have to say goodbye to Bryson Tiller. If only there could be some changes.

I would move Bryson Tiller, Kehlani and TY Dolla Sign to Saturday and swap them for Jahkoy, DJ Semtex and Wilkinson Live. That would be a better line up, well for me anyway. 

Will you be going?

Bryson Tiller
TY Dolla Sign
Kehlani
Is there anyone in the line up that you think should have been included? I do. I think we could have had an appearance from artists such as Zara Larsson, Chip, Rihanna, Fetty Wap, Tinashe, Shawn Mendes and possibly Zayn.

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig