Follow Me

Follow

Bomber Jacket Obsessed


Recently I have been obsessing over bomber jackets, it seems like I just have to have all but unfortunately I can't.

Bomber jackets to me is a great way to style up and add colour to your outfit. Just that extra touch. You can get away with wearing a bomber jacket for a casual look or an outgoing look.

I currently have three bomber jackets, but that might soon increase.

So I decided to do a Bomber Jackets post to help you guys grab your own. 


Click on the description to shop the look-
Megan Bonded Suedette Press Stud Bomber Jacket - £35
Boohoo
Mink Sateen Bomber Jacket  | New Look
Mink Sateen Bomber Jacket - £29.99
New Look 

Saskia MA1 Bomber - £25
Boohoo


Light Flight Bomber
Light Flight Bomber - £22
Knowstyle

Flight Bomber [+++++++]
Flight Bomber - £24
Knowstyle


What one will you be buying? Take a good look in these shops and find you your perfect bomber.

What are you waiting for...go, go, go!

What clothing item are you obsessed with? 


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig