Follow Me

Follow

Lil' Kim unrecognisable


Lil' Kim looked totally unrecognisable in a collage of selfies she Instagrammed while in Miami on Sunday. 


'Miami Heat!' Lil' Kim looked totally unrecognisable in a collage of selfies she Instagrammed while in Miami on Sunday

The rapper is unrecognisable! The first time I saw this I didn't know it was her. That't not the Lil' Kim I know. What do you guys think? Is she going overboard? Or has that line been crossed a long time ago?

Here are a few throwbacks of Lil Kim. 





What happened?

A month ago: Lil' Kim's face wasn't so 'pulled' during her outing at Brinks 5th Year Anniversary Party in Los Angeles on March 31

This was Lil' Kim last month at Brinks 5th Year Anniversary Party in Los Angeles on March 31. However, it looks like her something has changed even more with Lil Kim. To have stretched back shaped eyes, sparking rumours she has had a face lift.


New music: Last month, the former Dancing with the Stars contestant dropped her 10-song mixtape Lil Kim Season on Datpiff, but she hasn't released a full album since 2005's The Naked Truth

She revealed to Billboard last month why she hasn't been doing a lot of music and hasn't released a full album -
"For a long time, my focus was my baby,"
"I wasn't thinking about music at all, and my focus was just raising my baby. Now that she's 19 months and she's going to be two this summer, she's motivating me to do music again. We play music all the time and she's always dancing."

The single mother-of-one will honour the late Biggie Smalls at the Bad Boy Family Reunion Tour happening May 20-21 at Brooklyn's Barclays Center.






SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig