Follow Me

Follow

Adele Vogue's cover girl

Cover girl: Fashion Editor Tonne Goodman styled the 27-year-old torch singer in looks from Burberry (pictured), Dior, Alexander McQueen, and Gucci

In this issue, singer Adele jokes about wearing Spanx and reveals why she's more proud of her body than ever. The 'Hello' hit maker said she still has a 'dirt mouth,' she's managed to transform her zaftig figure in the last year by dieting, working out, and quitting cigarettes. Interesting. 

Don't forget this Vogue magazine is the March edition which will be on news stands February 23. So go get one!


'Now I fit into normal, off-the-shelf clothes': And while the 10-time Grammy winner admits she still has a 'dirt mouth,' she's managed to transform her zaftig figure by dieting, working out, and quitting cigarettes


'I feel so comfortable in my own skin': Adele emulated 'a Pre-Raphaelite damsel' lounging in a crumbling castle for a new Vogue spread shot by Annie Leibovitz


Later on in the issue she talked a bit more about her body transformation and how she likes who she's becoming.
"I was trying to get some stamina for my tour, so I lost a bit of weight," 

"Now I fit into normal, off-the-shelf clothes - which is really a big problem for me!"


'I was trying to get some stamina for my tour': The London-born belter - who used to drink a bottle of wine a day - has also 'almost' entirely given up alcohol



The British singer is working extra hard for her upcoming tour, as seen in the picture above. She goes further on and says
"Actually, I like myself more than ever. I feel so comfortable in my own skin. I really like how I look, I like who I am, I like everyone that I surround myself with."
Love that positivity Adele keep it up!

 In addition, Adele has no longer lets her insecurities i.e. her 'bum chin' and 'potato fingers' stop her!
The When we were young singer then joked that putting on Spanx for public appearances was 'like pumping a sausage bag full of meat!' 

Oh Adele you do make me laugh. 

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig