Follow Me

Follow

Who to play Michael Jackson?




Sky Arts are doing a one-off comedy, co-starring Stockard Channing as Elizabeth Taylor and Brian Cox as Marlon Brando, about the trio’s supposed road trip west from New York after the 9/11 terror attacks. In September 2001 was allegedly witness to one of the strangest road trips in history: Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor and Marlon Brando driving from New York to Ohio in an attempt to get home following the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

See now there has been a lot of controversy over twitter as Jackson fans disapprove the idea and think it's ridiculous and just disrespectful. What do you think about a white guy playing as Michael Jackson?  In addition, there has been a Michael Jackson movie already, this was Man in the Mirror in 2004, played by Flex Washington. Now this movie didn't get great reviews either.

As Michael Jackson fans have now recovered an interview between Oprah and Michael Jackson talking about how he wouldn't want a white actor to play him. Furthermore, when a rumour spread about him wanting a white boy to portray him in the Pepsi advert he responded back and said
"That's so stupid...That's the most ridiculous, horrifying story I've ever heard. It's crazy." Jackson added "Why would I want a white child to play me? I'm a black American . I'm proud to be black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am".


Here's the clip:




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig