Follow Me

Follow

Ruby Rose not a fan of T.L.O.P

Ruby Rose, Kanye West

The 'Orange is the new black' actress Ruby Rose criticises Kanye West and his new album on Twitter saying - "Too Many Lines Crossed".

Now the new album was released on Thursday, and he lost a bunch of fans after he played the song "Famous."


In the new song Kanye throws Taylor Swift some shade, and we should all know that by now don't come for celebrities like Taylor Swift, Beyonce and Lady Gaga because their fan base will come and attack you. Now throwing shade to Taylor Swift is just a big no no. As a result of that her fan base did exactly that !

Kanye said in his song 
"I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex / Why? I made that bitch famous," 


Becasue of this Taylor's younger brother, Austin Swift, posted a video on Instagram of him throwing away his Yeezys. Yesterday model Gigi Hadid attended the Yeezy Season 3 show at Madison Square Garden, tweeted her support for her girl pal -

"My attendance somewhere does not mean I agree with everything being said in the music playing there," she wrote. "My friends know of my loyalty."

Now I guess Ruby Rose is joining the team. However, Kanye West is saying that he didn't diss Taylor Swift and in fact that she was the one who gave him the idea.

He tweeted
"I did not diss Taylor Swift and I never dissed her..."
"5th  thing I’m not even gone take credit for the idea… it’s actually something Taylor came up with …"


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig