Follow Me

Follow

New Love: Lace Up


I've recently started to love lace up tops, they're cool and casual but at the same time they have that sexy edge. You get a sneak peek of the boobs, not too much but it depends on what lace up top you wear.

I've got two lace up tops but I think I might get a few more, as Missguided and boohoo are pulling me in to buy more.

What are your opinions on lace up tops?

You can wear them and still look casual, I think you will see this casual look a bit more when summer comes. But for a chic outgoing look you can definitely do that, especially with a nice skirt and heels or knee high boots. Although wearing this with skinny jeans a heels will still do the job.

Here are some of my favourites:

Missguided

Missguided

Missguided
Image 1 of ASOS Body With Lace Up Front
ASOS
Image 1 of ASOS Lace Up Front Cold Shoulder Top
ASOS
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig